Building Maintenance Clerk, United Nations Development ProgrammeAnnoncencen er hentet fra: Jobindex
Building Maintenance Clerk
United Nations Development Programme, Copenhagen
UN City Copenhagen is made up of two premises. The current job opening is at Campus 1 on Marmorvej. The building was inaugurated in 2013 with the ambition of being as environment friendly as possible. It was successful awarded the platinum LEED certificate because of its energy reducing features and intelligent design.
Summary of key functions:
- All internal maintenance of UN City Campus 1 that is not the responsibility of Bygningsstyrelsen;
- Utilizes skills in trades such as plumbing, roofing, bricklaying, painting, tiling, plastering, carpentry, etc.;
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements;
- Assists in event organizing;
- Other duties as assigned.
Denne annonce er opslået d. 13-07-2018 og må derfor antages for at være udløbet.
Annoncen er medtaget fra vores arkiv og kan kun anvendes som reference.
Se nyopslåede stillinger her