Student Assistant - Innovation, Group Marketing, Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/SAnnoncencen er hentet fra: Jobindex
Student Assistant - Innovation, Group Marketing
Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S, Søborg
In close collaboration with the innovation team, your overall role will be to support to the development of new innovative ideas and turn them into successful products and brands for the company. Scandinavian Tobacco Group is the market leader, and you will be part of ensuring that we continue to grow and stay leaders in the future.
Specific tasks include:
- Support the development of “break-through” concepts & brands to ensure future growth through research tasks, market trend analysis, business trend analysis and data collection
- Prepare presentations and product and business performance reports
- Take on a project leader role on selected assignments
- Ad hoc tasks and assistance to the rest of the Innovation team
- We expect you to work between 15-20 hours/week, but we are of course flexible around exams. You should be fluent in English, both written and spoken.